Monday, June 30, 2008

MIMI & POPPY JOE'S WEDDING 1ST SET OF PICS






Mimi's wedding was an event to remember! It was an oppurtunity to attend the wedding of Matt's mother and her longtime love Joe Barbizzi. How many children can say they have attended the wedding of their mother? We took pictures in front of St. Anthony's church in Wilmington. Zachary was miserable! He cried almost the whole time. I forgot my camera so I was unable take pictures so I scanned the pictures into my computer from the photographer. The first picture is of Arlene & Joe at the ceremony. It is my favorite picture of them because it is candid and true to their fun spirits. The second is my favorite picture of them in front of St Ants church. The 3rd is of Matt and I. No...that is not my real hair. The fourth picture is of Matt's brother Nick and his wife Jenn. She is pregnant and due in September. It's a boy! The fifth picture is of Matt's sister Danielle and her husband Anthony. More pictures to come in the next post.

No comments: