Monday, September 14, 2009

Zac's 1st Day of School





Today Zac started his first day of school at The Lane Day School. I was worried about switching schools for him and leaving his old friends but this school is much better. He wasn't nervous at all but both Matt and I were nervous wrecks. When Matt dropped him off at school he hopped right out of the car and ran into school. When he came home from school he had already had two really cute art projects! When I asked him what he learned his said he was writing his name! Zac has known how to read for awhile now but has always struggled using his hands for writing, cutting etc. I am so excited he is getting the help he needs with his occupational therapy and he is loving it at the same time. I've included pictures of Reese because I dressed her up in school clothes too and she looked so cute I just had to post these pictures! By the way..the school is collecting old film canisters and empty coffee cans. We don't use film or coffee cans so if anybody has some let me know and I can come and pick them up. I've also included a short video of Zac and a link to the school.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Love the video!! Glad to hear he had a great day. He looks so grown up, and Reese is as cute as ever. Just a couple more weeks until we get to see you guys!!