Sunday, October 18, 2009

Last Weekend's Events



































Last weekend was so busy. Nick and Jen were up from FL but because of all of our busy schedules we were unable to meet up. We were able to meet up at Friendly's on Friday night. Zac acted up the whole time and I was so sad I did not have my camera on me at the time to get pictures of everyone. I think Jen was able to snap some pictures of me and Zac at Friendly's and took some pictures of the kids at the Riverfront that Thursday. If you want to see what Zac was up to you can look at Jen's blog The 4 C's when she posts. I would like to make it known we were unable to get the family Christmas picture that weekend because of me. I was stuck at work working on a fraud case that Saturday and by the time I go out of work it was time for Matt to leave for work. Then on Sunday I had a wedding shower and Reese got sick as well. I apologize to everyone especially Mimi for us not getting a Christmas picture.

But on a happy note Lynn's wedding shower was a success. She looked beautiful. For those of you who may not know my Uncle Chris and Lynn will be married November 7th. Matt's birthday! My Aunt Carol and Nanny hosted the event and they did a great job. The food was out of this world! Enjoy some of the great pictures from Lynn's Shower.

No comments: