The aftermath
Presents at Grammy and Scooter's house
Christmas was wonderful this year. The kids were really into it and Matt and I actually had a week off together. Santa brought Zachary every Toy Story Toy imaginable, some Wii Games, DS Games and clothes. Reese had all Minnie Mouse, a Princess vanity and books. Mimi, Poppy and Pop-Pop Wishe came over in the morning. Zac and Reese loved their presents. I would like to mention that Zac did not get glasses. He is obsessed with Harry Potter right now and he wanted all the movies, the wand, and the glasses. Afterwards, we all went to Grammy and Scooter's to visit. Unfortunately my camera went caput after I took a video so I don't have any pictures with Grammy and Scooter. I did include the video of Reese opening her Huge Minnie Mouse. Sorry my voice is so loud in the video. I hope everyone had a Happy New Year. Matt and I became very ill with pnemonia and had a week off work so we did not get to celebrate on New Year's Eve. I am happy to report everyone is doing fine now.
No comments:
Post a Comment