








It's been a busy week. First of all I'd like to say Congrats to my brother and sister in law. They welcomed their second child into the world on September 2nd. His name is Cole Alexander Conte. Check out his adorable pics by clicking on The 4 C's on the right hand side of my blog under Blogs I like.
Zac has a new fascination..CARS! Not the movie, actual cars. Every time we get in the car he asks to drive. Matt lets him play in the car when he washes it and Zac has a great time.
I went to the Phillies game last night with my friend Rosa. They won by the way. We had a great time people watching and we got cool Phillies skull caps! We are planning on taking Zac to a game soon. I'll try to post more frequently when I get the chance.
2 comments:
Thanks Jess...we can't wait for you to meet Cole!
That is funny that Zac likes to drive! So does Chase!
The Phillies game looks like fun. Love the caps!
whoa!! Zac is driving! tell him to watch out for those chipmunks!!
Cool pics of the Phillies game.
You must be a cool aunt too :)
Post a Comment