





Just logged on to the blog and saw my husbands nice post. Thanks Honey! I wanted to show everyone Reese's room updated. We finally got her rug in and it looks great! I was worried it wouldn't match but it does. We also got the closet doors on and they look great as well. All we need to do now are some little finishing touches and we will be done. As Matt said in the earlier post, Reese will be joining our family this Tuesday. They said they will call us anytime between 4 am and 8 am. Yuck! I probably won't be sleeping anyway. Zac will be staying with Mimi and my parents will be joining us in the delivery room. This will be the first time my father will have seen a live birth and I think he is nervous. I am adopted so my parents were never able to experience the miracle of birth. My mom was able to see Zac born so she will be a good help to my dad. Well, I hope you enjoy the room pics and be on the lookout for new pics on Tuesday!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see Reese. Hold on until the 27th, Uncle Franks birthday. Never mind, it's good for Reese to have her special day. I love the room.
I've been knitting a little something for Reese. It's taking forever. I had to rip out the sleeves. I don't think I'll get it done by Tuesday.
Post a Comment