This past Monday Zac had his yearly check up with his cardiologist. This time was different because we were having Reese checked out as well. We had a fetal echo for Reese but our pediatrician thought it was a goo idea to have an echo cardiogram done after she was born. Luckily Zac had his appointment coming up and I was able to schedule them at the same time. I am happy to say Reese is 100% healthy. I am always nervous when we have Zac's checkups because I am afraid they will find something wrong or say his narrowing in his aortic arch is back. There is always a chance these things may occur over time as his body grows. Thankfully he is very healthy. Dr. Baffa says he sounds great and his echo showed the three areas of the narrowing are growing with his body fine. He does have a leaky valve that is still a little tight but we knew that the last time and his doctor is not concerned. I have included a video of Zac doing impersonations of E.T. and Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians. My son is the funniest person I know and I just wanted to show how healthy he looks and how full of life he is. If we could all live every day with such energy and enthusiasm.
1 comment:
hilarious. So nice to hear his appointment went well. Everyone should have updates from his doctor. He is special.
Post a Comment